We make Assembling GST Billing & filing easy
Marg® Erp is a GST-ready inventory & accounting software that helps you generate invoices easily, manage your accounts, reconcile bank transactions, track inventory accurately, generate 1000’s of reports & MIS, and file GST returns effortlessly
Empowering Businesses, Enabling Better India Through IT
Features at a glance
Sales Analysis on Google Map
Track Your Sales through Google Satellite Map; Filter data- Date, Route, Company & Salesman wise. Find new Customer & Grow your business
Upload data online and directly store it in Google Drive/One Drive, Access the data from anywhere and restore the backup as per the requirement
Copy Protection with directory Hard Disk Server Protection with Data Restore Password
Easy & Fast Billing
Generate batch wise beautiful invoices for your customers, allow them to import bills from Marg® servers
Manage inventory levels, set reorder points to replenish stock. Save your loses due to dump and near expiry
Allow to import purchase from any excel or csv format to save your time with 100% accuracy
Avail online banking option with ICICI Bank and Auto-Bank reconciliation facility with 140+ Banks only in Marg ERP.
Gives you 100% control on dump and near expiry items, advice you whom to sale and when to return
Stay on top of your finances with powerful 1000’s of sales, purchase, inventory & accounting reports
Ensures the entire development and/or maintenance processes to produce products that meet specifications/requirements as per schedule by GMP.
Finished Good Quality Control
Easy-to-use, efficient, configurable, FDA compliant, has integrated& automated quality processes and platforms are scalable and customizable
Keeps a track of expiry date and timely return to supplier before the product expires.
Production Planning and Control
Optimizing supply chain, managing research and development and improving visibility across production operation
Sales and Distribution
Easy Track of primary, secondary and tertiary sales,reduced forecasting errors, streamlining ordering /invoicing and reduce overhead costs
Get higher levels of end-user adoption and compliance while managing catalog,requisitions & approvals, Purchase Orders etc.
Easily generate E-way Bill after registering on GST Portal and upload each and every process related to E-Way Bills on Portal itself.
Electronically upload B2B invoices authenticated by Invoice Registration Portal (IRP), Export invoices and Credit/Debit Notes for use on the common GST portal.
Eliminate the need to type customer’s contact number to place calls and receive orders by scanning the QR Code.
MARG is Simple to use, Easy to implement, Flexible to customize and complete solution for the unique business processes and needs of the Assembling Industry Software units. MARG Assembling Industry Software is designed to handle all the needs in most efficient, effective & accurate way. MARG Software for Assembling Industry was launched in the market during 2000. Since then MARG is committed to provide the best supporting system for the Assembling Business upgrading itself from time to time according to the market needs. As a result of tireless teamwork, MARG software achieved the clientele of over 9 Lakh Marg Users in different trades with the help of 850+ Sales/Support centre's in India. The incomparable After Sales Service and Training Support is the key behind its success.
Know more about Marg® Erp
- Purchase Requirement Sheet as per Production Planning
- Purchase Order & P.O. Management
- Goods Receipt Note
- Under Testing Slip
- Inward Register
- Ledger & Outstanding of Suppliers
- Pharmacopoeia Master
- Testing Requisition Slip to Q.C.
- Testing Requisition Slip to Outside Agency.
- Record of Analysis of RM/PM.
- Certificate of Analysis RM/PM.
- Release order RM/PM.
- Rejection order RM/PM.
- Approved / Rejection Slip.
- Sample Register of RM/PM.
- Stock Register as per Schedule -U.
- Re-testing and its records
- Manufacturing Formula Record
- RM/PM Requisition slip to issue RM/PM as per Master Formulation (For Action RM it calculate the Qty. as per claim, its assay as well overages).
- Formulation (it calculates the qty. as per Batch size, its assay as well as overages. Advised batch size on before exp., Under-testing, re-testing & hold stock.)
- Feature of issue extra material for the same batch and return of material.
- Production Register
- Tag/Slip of all issued material with complete details.
- BMR/BPR (as per who GMP)
- Testing Requisition Slip for testing bulk /finish.
- Yield Statement.
- A.R. Wise Stock Register of RM/PM.
- B. No. Wise Stock of Finished Goods.
- Stock Valuation of RM/PM, untesting Stock /under process Stock
- Stock Status as on any date.
- Stock Register as per Schedule-U
- Re-tested/Mfd. /Exp. dated stock
- Separate Store for Rejected stock
- Minimum/Maximum level stock
- Negative, Dump & Hold Stock
- Production Planning of Finished Goods on Sales & Minimum basis
- Sales & Receipt/Issue Analysis
- ABC Analysis, Bank Statement & Summaries
- Sales Order & S.O. Management
- Challan/Packing Slips
- Excise Gate Pass & Trade Invoice
- E-mail Softcopy of Invoice to Buyer for Purchase import
- Cover Note
- Bank Letter
- Export Invoice & Packing Slips
- Reminder Letter for Sales Tax Forms
- Reminder Letter for Payment
- Excise Record RG-1, ER-1, PLA, RG-23 Part II
- Provision for multiple Discounts, Scheme & Govt. Levies
- SMS of Invoice Detail, Payment Confirmation, New Product
- launch, Outstanding Seasonal Greetings, etc.
- Ledgers/Cash/Bank Books on Tips
- Monthly summaries of Ledgers & Groups
- Bank/Ledger Reconciliation & Interest Calculation
- Voucher, Cheque, Dr/Cr Note & Payment Advice Printing
- Bank Letter (Per Bank bills).
- Reminders for Collection, A/c conformation, Bank, S.T. Form
- CMS/Purchase Cheques & Funds/Bank Planning
- Trial Balance/Trading/P & L Account/Balance Sheet on Tips
- Ledger/Group Analysis & Comparisons vCash Flow, Fund Flow & Ratio Analysis
- Budget Analysis (Ledger/Group)
- Overdues (Receivable & Payable) Party/M.R./Route/HQT.
- Selected Bills Outstanding and Printing with tagging facility
- IT-ST-Auditor's Reports
Why do businesses choose Marg® Erp to manage Pharmaceutical business?
Download Marg® ERP and start billing in minutes or fill below form, and start managing your inventory accounts immediately. Our 850+ local centres will help you in implementation no matters where you are. Our 1000+ tutorial videos, updated manual and a team of 250+ customer care executives are read to make your implementation success.
Marg® ERP is trade specialised solution, automates your business workflows as per your need with own beautiful invoices, with our 2500+ software configuration lets you build layers of functionality to support the most unique business models
Marg® ERP allows you to collaborate with your supplier, You can send orders to you supplier, get invoices from our server and colleagues without additional user fees.
Customer - Driven Features of Marg
Marg assists every businessman with its impressive features which gives him 100% control over his business with flexibility, self-customization options and time to time innovation & advancements.
Marg business boosters can reward your business in endless ways and gives your business an advantage to stay on top; above the competition in the market. Improve the performance of your business by taking the maximum benefit out of Marg business boosters.